Friday, February 8, 2008

大年初一






昨天,大年初一!
Happy New Year Everyone; 新年快乐!!


哈。。
昨天,过得太开心了。。
haa...
At first in the morning, went to 神庙;拜拜, 保佑平安
den around 11.30am like tat...went down to my grandma hus to 拜年。。
at first reach there...say happy new year to everyone in my family...den take hong bao from my relative...woo...haa...
i have enjoy the feel of big family...haha...




around 2pm like tat, all the family member went down to my 二姨家!
which mean...went down to my cousin qingyi hus...haaa...
go his hus do wad? take drink use com lo....of cos still got other la...
wow...new green laptop nice man...haha...non-lag!
好用!cool!

den, around 3pm, went back to my grandma hus for lao yu sheng...
got some photo above...u all may have a look..hee...
lao yu sheng are nice as all the family member gather one side and lao! as well as saying some 吉利word...haaa...
年年有余

新年快乐
恭喜发财
学业进步
步步高升
发啊!发啊!
哈哈。。。。。


after tat, rest and eat some new year food....den, my 二舅 open 2 red wine from different country...one from 法国,another one from 噢洲。。。
i drink 2 cup of red wine as they from 2 diff country...
2 taste good! 好喝!


around near evening le....go take my dinner.....
i didn eat alot of rice...cos later still nid go my 舅母,二舅家 拜年。。
i call it part 2 . 哈。。。


吃饱后,一家人就去了舅母家。。。wow..
拜年...。。den...use yong xing computer to enter my blog...to listen some CNY song...
争加气氛。。。


去好舅母家后,就去我二舅家拜年。。
然后,就到我家了。。。
他们来我家大概到10pm了才回去。。。
昨天,玩的真的太开心了。
无话可说。。hehe....


好了这就是大年初一














once again
祝大家:
新年快樂,身体健康
恭喜恭喜!

0 comments:

Post a Comment