Monday, April 14, 2008

Orientation

Orientation
Today, 14april..
start of my school...

First day of my new school today and i was surprise all the way long...
first thing...morning meet terrence for lunch and den went for orientation today...
when reach there, i called jerome ask him where is he...bahbahbah...
after tat, search for our class den setter down...
orientation today was fun but boring...cos tok tok tok all way...haiz...
ask i said, i was surprise today, cos many of unexpected ppl(my schoolmate) including me went into tat school...
OMG as i can say...
orientation today took a long time to finish...but through orientation, i met many friends and knews some new friends....haa...
althought i hate introduce myself...but no choice, is a must...
haa...
lunch time also eat wif terrence and jerome as well, food are cheap and nice...however just ate it! xD
well, life started to change and nid to face wad is given infornt of me...
therefore, i just face it...but i hope tat i would sucess in this way of method...
oh well, time fly fast and faster...
blink 1 eyes, April le...i nothing to say...
however, just face my fate toward me...

今天,4月14日。
开学第一天,但
首先,在早上时,约Terrence出来吃早餐。
吃饱后,我们到了学校,接着我打给jerome问他在哪?
但他还没出门!氦。。
等等再等。。
jerome到了,orientation 也开始了。。
但今天只能说,有玩到没享受到。。。
因为有点无聊。。。哈哈。。
我喜欢唱歌,但在orientation 没展现到
我喜欢拍照,但在orientation 也没展现到。
因为太无聊了! 到 无话可说的地步。。。
氦氦氦!
今天的心里总满 最多心里OS (心里话)的,
但我对我自己说;
算了,虽然看见很多老朋友,但是,
今天去哪里认识新朋友新知识就好了

只好 面对现实
才是成功吧,
累了碎了
只好向前追。
























一个字“
另一个字“

0 comments:

Post a Comment