Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday family

Today, sunday.
another family day gathering for today.
went to my grandma hus in the morning near afternoon,
but first went to my miu mu hus "long bang" them to my grandma hus...haha..
gather le, eaten lunch and chat...
afterden, went down to AMK hub wif my cousins becos qingyi wan to change his thrumdrive...
lol lor...he brought 1 day den spoil le...haha...
powerful arh...haha...
why i said tat? haa...i heard the china guy say, wa, My 4GB haven spoil ur 2GB spoil liao...lol..
den, my cousin went back grandma hus to put his thrumdrive and went down to AMK hub again...
haha....
went to arcade play, as usual the game...
went to nebo eat and drink, ordered mango mania[mango 美娜] and cheese fries[cheese 苍蝇] lol... lame joke creator! xD somemore me and qingyi play betting in nebo...haha... i WIN ! xD
went to court see PC and laptop....saw some offer computer full set...cost less than $1300
haha...lolz..
around 3pm plus, went back grandma hus to rest....tired haha...
listen some song on my handphone and chat wif my cousin
den, eaten dinner and back to home again...
haha...
























钱钱钱钱不够用

0 comments:

Post a Comment