Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just my simple day

21/10/08
Tuesday,
Talk about Recently,
A short Post.

I had cancel all my lecture study in school today due to my retaking of english O level. Morning, wakeup early to study abit and afternoon went for my exam. Well, this year paper slidely easy than last year. For more, i will not talk more about it, cos say here say there still the same de.

I started design my coming up product by using photoshop cs3. but after few hrs of ponder, i decided to played with photoshop cs3 and adobe flash cs3. Haa, reason is because to add on more effect and make it look like advertisement. well, this might TAKE certain days to complete. So far still under planning only...

Hey, my classmate, how school today was? izzit fun or sad? lols

Looking Forward on THE COFFIN movie Next week:
Peeps, next week i think will be movie week ba...why i said that? cos THE COFFIN will be releasing next week (30/10/08). haa, this a horror movie and i think is rated as NC16 ba. haha, gonna call ppl come along with me. Anyone want watch together? u can simply tag and tell me. xD. Here i post about the coffin movie detail.




Rating: TBA
Genre: Horror
Language: English and Thai with Chinese and English subtitles
Director: Ekachai Uekrongtham (Beautiful Boxer, Pleasure Factory)
Main Cast: Karen Mok, Ananda Everingham, Andrew Lin
Runtime: 90mins

Release Date: October 30, 2008









Well, i think i stop here for today, nothing much more to write le. haha, Thank for ur viewing, Tag had replied in the tag box.
Take care peeps! xD




再来

0 comments:

Post a Comment