Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hpility May Special: The Combination of Memories


Woohoo! Welcome back to my blog! This month in Hpility Blog Special, I am going to share with you guys one photo slideshow which I created yesterday using the iphoto application. Thanks to istudio Academy for giving me this opportunities to try out the iphoto application. Its fast and easy to use in creating a simple photo slideshow!

Well, as a part of "Hpility May Special: The Combination of Memories", I had randomly choose some photo from my events photo album and combine them together and make it into a slideshows. Check out the slide video below, your face might be there! haha Pardon for the pixel, sit back and enjoy! :)


Before you go, help me LIKE this slideshows here: [CLICK HERE]

Instruction and way to LIKE my video:
Step 1: Click "Like" here: http://www.facebook.com/istudio.Singapore
Step 2: Click "Like" for my video here: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=222557457756562&oid=115232135220078&comments

Thank You Very Much! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment