SINGAPORE, JUNE 4, 2012 – June 7, 2012, marks the day of LG Electronics (LG)’s Singaporean market launch of the LG Optimus True HD LTE, the first mobile device in the world to ever offer 4G connectivity and True HD IPS display. Developed in close collaboration with sister company LG Display, the Optimus True HD LTE features a striking 4.5–inch “True HD IPS” display which offers advanced resolution, brightness and clarity, and shows colors in their most natural tones, as they were meant to be seen.
LG Optimus True HD LTE Specification:
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS platform
- upgradeable to the Android 2.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS platform.
- Support HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface)
- Support DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance)
- Support video recording up to 30fps
- 4.5 inch, 1280 x 720 True HD IPS display
- Efficiency and Last long battery
- 8 MP AF Camera
- Internal RAM 1GB
The LG Optimus True HD LTE will be available at a recommended retail price of $898, and each purchase will come with an Audio Technica headset worth $168, while stocks last.