Sunday, June 1, 2014

Maleficent Movie Review


Maleficent Movie Review:
Maleficent is a good movie but no idea why so many people dislike it. In Maleficent movie, I realised it actually had a little twisted from the fairytale’s sleeping beauty story, yet I find it quite interesting to me. In fact, I like the way they tell the story of True Love, which doesn’t exist in reality. Moral of story, the person who able to treat you likes family, that’s true love. The movie story flow was kind of predictable but not draggy, plus point was their story scene jump straight to the point which complement with their attractive visualizes graphic and smooth cinematography.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure there are many people who would pay extra to streaming channels. The fact that it's so cheap is a main reason I prefer internet as opposed to other television services. A good blog with exciting content and ideas, that’s what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a spectacular thing, the sets and shots matching Jolie's remarkable face.

    ReplyDelete